Letting your property
Quality tenants: Our No.1 Priority
We’re particularly fussy when it comes to finding quality tenant for your property.
In fact only about 20% of our applicants actually make it through our strict referencing procedure which includes checking the applicants’ credit and work history, salary and any references from any previous landlords before being approved. We do not deal with housing associations, council tenants or tenants receiving housing benefit.
We also encourage you to meet the tenants, so you can verify you’re happy with the people we’ve found. If, for any reason, you would prefer us to keep looking, we will politely decline the tenants and continue marketing your property.
Free rent guarantee plan
Despite the care we take to secure the highest quality tenants for your property, anyone’s financial circumstances can unexpectedly change. With this in mind, all our tenants come with the added security and peace of mind of a FREE Rent Guarantee Plan, which will pay a tenant’s rent should it fall into arrears. Your legal costs are also covered, so an appointed firm of solicitors will be instructed to repossess the property on your behalf (terms apply).
It's all about the internet
These days of course, people looking for rental property rely on the internet, not local papers. Which is why we’ll heavily promote your property on our own website, thelettingline.co.uk, and all of the most important property websites.
Photography to show off your property
Photography is incredibly important in property marketing – which is why we’ve been specially trained by The Property Photography Academy to really make your property stand out online and in adverts. The results speak for themselves!
100% accompanied viewings
We make sure we accompany each and every viewing of your property, so that we’re on hand to answer any questions, and to be ready to counter any objections they may have.
Fully qualified for your peace of mind
We are proud to be qualified members of ARLA, which sets the industry standards and demands high levels of professionalism and commitment to customer service from its members. For example:
- to work within a robust Code of Practice, covering the key stages in letting and managing a property
- to hold any funds we handle on your behalf in a separate client account, which is also protected by ARLA
- to carry out a level of Continuous Professional Development (CPD), ensuring we keep up to date with changes in legislation and provides wide-ranging training and guidance to help us understand and interpret all aspects of letting and managing a property
- to ensure that we are covered by Professional Indemnity insurance.
Finally, ARLA offers a route of redress should things go wrong – and in short, ensures you’re using an agent with the highest standards.
We can provide information on a range of bespoke insurance products for landlords and tenants, including:
- Landlord Comprehensive Buildings Insurance
- Landlord Low Cost Building Insurance
- Landlord Full and Limited Contents Insurance
- Landlords Emergency Assistance
- Landlords Legal Expenses