We can provide information on a range of Rentshield bespoke products for Landlords and Tenants


The UK has seen a massive increase in the number of property investors, from the private landlord who owns a single investment property to the professional landlord with a portfolio of properties. So whether it’s simply buildings or contents insurance or Landlords Emergency Assistance, Rentshield has the solution.

Landlord Policies include:

  • Landlord Comprehensive Buildings Insurance
  • Landlord Low Cost Building Insurance
  • Landlord Full and Limited Contents Insurance
  • Landlords Emergency Assistance
  • Landlords Legal Expenses


The majority of tenants in the UK have no contents insurance whatsoever, leaving them exposed to everyday dangers. Without the proper cover in place, this could be a costly gamble.

Insuring your home contents is always important, but when you are a tenant, you also need to protect your deposit. Rentshield provide new for old cover for your contents and personal possessions. They also cover accidental damage to your landlords building, contents, fixtures and fittings, which you are responsible for.

If you would like to get a quote from Rentshield, please click here:

Get a Quote

Managing your Property

Compare our Services

Your Questions Answered